Listen Live
HomeNewsMNR: Remember you need a licence to fish

MNR: Remember you need a licence to fish

With ice fishing season well underway, the Ministry of Natural Resources would like to remind everyone that most people in Ontario need a licence in order to fish. In some special cases, a handicapped parking permit or CNIB Identity Card will be accepted instead of a fishing licence. Also, if you are under 18 or over 65, any licence, permit, certificate or ID card issued by any province or Government of Canada showing name and date of birth, can be used as a fishing licence.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading