No changes to North Grenville’s Council.
That’s what MyKemptvilleNow.com is projecting based on the unofficial results of Monday night’s municipal election.
According to the results, Peckford, the incumbent candidate, took 75 percent of the votes, with runner-up candidate Colleen Lynas taking the remaining 25 percent.
All four current councillors – John Barclay, Doreen O’Sullivan, Deb Wilson and Kristin Strackerjan – were also re-elected as incumbent candidates.
Peckford, who was initially elected in 2018, is now expected to serve as North Grenville’s Mayor until 2026.
We’ve reached out to Mayor-elect Peckford for comment.