Listen Live
HomeNewsUPDATE: Merrick Preparatory School announces open house for non-boarding students November

UPDATE: Merrick Preparatory School announces open house for non-boarding students November

UPDATE November 10th: A member of the staff at Merrick Preparatory School has responded to our request for comment. He says that proof of vaccination is required to attend the open house, and that the open house has a capacity limit of approximately 10 families, or 30 people total.

A local private school that won an international education award earlier this year is inviting parents to come see if it’s right for their children. Merrick Preparatory School, a private boarding school in Merrickville with students from around the world, has announced an Open House for its Day Program later this month. The open house is scheduled for November 24th.

The Day Program allows local students to take part in classes at the school without having to live at a campus dorm. The school, which was named the “best high school in the world” by an international panel of experts called the “PIEoneer Awards” in September, only takes on a maximum of 20 students in its Day Program at a time.

The school hasn’t given any details as to how many people can attend the open house, or whether proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required to attend. MyKemptvilleNow.com has reached out to the school’s headmaster, Kevin Farrell, for comment. Visit the school’s website to register to attend.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading