Listen Live
HomeNewsFire in kitchen at Kemptville District Hospital quickly controlled

Fire in kitchen at Kemptville District Hospital quickly controlled

- Advertisement -

Just after 9am on September 10th firefighters were called to Kemptville District Hospital for a kitchen fire. It turned out to be an electrical fire, in the walk-in cooler. Some of the food was destroyed, but a local grocer came through with replacement supplies so the hospital catering operations could continue uninterrupted. Chief Hutt says the fire and smoke were quickly brought under control and the North Grenville Fire Service applauds the hospital for proper execution of their fire safety plan in this emergency.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading